Sometimes My Polishness Sneaks Out

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..It was just one of those days where my Polish heritage rears its head.
Photographic evidence. Also note the company on the left that he hangs with. It's a nice touch that he has his return address on his forehead, it ensures he returns to the land of Timmy Hortons.

IMG_0815b_zpsdc89ff4f.jpg
^^^^

Obviously the BRAINS of this here FJRForum.

(still reflexively waiting for BD to jump in with a remark....)

Nice story Bill. Thanks for sharing. I have been down that road a few times but usually I don't know I did something wrong until the bike doesn't work right. Like the time I failed to wrench tighten the battery bolts.

I figured we were being set up for the idea that "the throw out assembly" had been thrown out. How many Polaks does it take to remove a bolt on a motorcycle? Five. One to hold the wrench still while the other four rotate the bike. Sigh...
Stwierdzam, ze pierdolisz.

Ah Billy, as it is much more fun to rib on ya, I do admire your ability to get in there and wrench on your bikes. Good on ya!!

I've lost the ball bearing from my CT3 clutch pushrod at least 6 times...and I don't even have the bike completely back together yet. It's Murphy. He's a real dik.

..It was just one of those days where my Polish heritage rears its head.
Photographic evidence. Also note the company on the left that he hangs with. It's a nice touch that he has his return address on his forehead, it ensures he returns to the land of Timmy Hortons.

IMG_0815b_zpsdc89ff4f.jpg
^^^^

Obviously the BRAINS of this here FJRForum.

(still reflexively waiting for BD to jump in with a remark....)
Missing Bust here too......