Spotted - 2008 FJR (black) w/ white Burgman chase vehicle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caryb

Reaction score
Today was a fabulous day for riding in South Texas. 72 degrees sunny and light to medium winds. My son and I took a nice little run on one of our favorite local loops. He on his V-Strom and me on my 06 FJR. At any rate, saw what appeared to be an 08 FJR (Black) being followed by what appeared to be a white Burgman. They were headed north on FM 1458 just north of IH-10. We were headed south on FM 1458. I hope your day was as great as ours.

CaryB

Hey CaryB,

we met at the twtex pie run in Sealy the following weekend. Jean & I were out that way that day but I was riding a blue FJR. Hmmm, maybe its time I give the bike a bath. We ride out that way just about every weekend and have only seen one other Burgman up towards Brenam. If you see them again, let us know.

I bet it was you guys... I probably just mistook the blue for black. Next time I see you I'll make sure to stop and say hello.

CaryB

Today was a fabulous day for riding in South Texas. 72 degrees sunny and light to medium winds.

We left Round Rock area at 4:40 pm and the ride back on 290 was bad - winds were coming from the SW at near gale force velocity. It was a hard ride back to south of Houston.