Super stator ordered!!!! Get yours NOW!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
Called Electrosport a few minutes ago and ordered my high output stator. Only 41 stators left....

I would like to thank FABONE for his hard work and anyone else that helped in this group buy. It will ship today, total cost for a extra 1oo+ watt's :yahoo:

Priceless

$120.00

10.00 shipping

$130.00 total

Is that the "puppy" in your avatar? If so, he's getting big, fast!
Thats the one, but she passed away on Thursday. She had a tear in her diapham from birth. Her intestines were push up in her chest. The vet did operate to repair the tear, and it looked like she was going to be okay. But she died in her sleep Thursday night Friday morning. We only had her for a month, and I cryed like a little girl. I did call the breeder to tell him what happened, he was very sad about it. He offered a pup from the next litter, and we thought that would be great. Later that day he called again, one of Bailey's litter mates that was sold the people changed his mind. He offered him to us. I wasn't sure if another pup this soon was a good idea. We went to look at him..and we brought him home. Bailey was a sweetheart, and we will miss her. Smitty

You can't tell sad stories like that here because I started to tear up... I told everyone that it was allergies. I'm sorry to hear about what happened, as I know you and your wife a "dog people" like me and my wife. Good luck with the new puppy... before long the hurt from what happened with Bailey will be replaced with new memories of the new puppy!

Don't forget to get that case gasket, you'll probably want a replacement with the stator install. I paid 6 bucks for mine mailed to my door from none other than Gary McCoy. He may have stocked some up.

Don't think I'll need mine, 'cause my stock stator '04 is going, going....

Smitty,

I've enjoyed reading your posts and even tho I don't post, I read...and so I feel like I know you...

I love the dog kingdom more than motorcycling (at least as much!). Your puppy post kinda hit home...

Good on ya' for picking up a litter mate!

Sanders in Mn

Is that the "puppy" in your avatar? If so, he's getting big, fast!
Thats the one, but she passed away on Thursday. She had a tear in her diapham from birth. Her intestines were push up in her chest. The vet did operate to repair the tear, and it looked like she was going to be okay. But she died in her sleep Thursday night Friday morning. We only had her for a month, and I cryed like a little girl. I did call the breeder to tell him what happened, he was very sad about it. He offered a pup from the next litter, and we thought that would be great. Later that day he called again, one of Bailey's litter mates that was sold the people changed his mind. He offered him to us. I wasn't sure if another pup this soon was a good idea. We went to look at him..and we brought him home. Bailey was a sweetheart, and we will miss her. Smitty