Superbowl Favorite?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MKO

Reaction score
Being a Cleveland Browns fan, this Superbowl, and all previous Superbowls for that matter, is/are of little interest to me. But it is fun to root for one team. All things being equal, I usually root for the underdog. Sometimes I try to fool myself.

The year after Art Model hijacked the Browns to Baltimore, our sworn enemy, the Steelers, made it to the Superbowl. As much as I wanted to root against them, I found myself secretly wishing they'd make that first down. Oh my God, was I becoming a Benedict freakin' Arnold??? I felt better after my Dad and brother admitted to the same secret emotions - but why? In retrospect we theorized it was because we were without a team and the closest facsimilie to our beloved Browns was the...dare we say it...the Pittsburgh Steelers. Real rust-belt blue-collar football.

So who will I be secretly wishing make the first downs today - the bears that have been in Chicago forever or the Colts that came from...oh yeah..Baltimore? I should really quit dredging up these old feelings of betrayal, it is not healthy.

Go Bears!

Go Colts!

([SIZE=8pt]because i have a $100 bet with a friend![/SIZE]) :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'll be pulling for the Colts too, they are both geographically closer and IMHO the better team.

Hopefully this game won't be a blow out either way, like the dang Saints Game.

Hmmm....Lets see, a Bear vs. a Colt. I big eating machine vs. a grazzing, domesticated, turbo charged cow.

GO BEARS!

OK....

Who the fuck let the rookies in?

This game is a JOKE... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

It certainly is an interesting game though. At this rate, it's anyones game.

Go Bears! (born, raised in Central Ill.)

What game are ya'll watching? :unsure:

Unless thay changed their names, the only game worth watching is Bud vs Budlight. ;)

Go Bud!!!! :yahoo: