• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Superior Gen I...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unbelievable. I guess we're all getting old, though. Still, no one with any respect or common sense would hit what was in the pic in beemerdon's post. I don't care how hot his body might have been in Beatty -- remembering the act with AJ's face being a part of it would ruin fornication for eternity. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHH!

Another thread shot to hell...

It started off with good intentions, in fact, this is the best behavior I've seen out of our Buster chopin's. Then it just digressed past pond scum, below the lawyers, slid right into hades.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah guys, I didn't arrive at this decision without a shit load of thought.

My back isn't getting any better and despite spending decent cash to upgrade seat and suspension it's just not working out. No fault of the bike but the seating position just doesn't work anymore.
Your back seems to have the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. What back problem? It was lookin' pretty good from my point of view.
bad.gif

RubenRun123.jpg

WHAT THE FUK!??? That wasn't there when I set out on that trip..

Ya know.. I kinda figured out why my butt hurt the morning I woke up naked an hung over in AJ's room, however I couldn't for the life of me figure out how my back got sunburned...

I guess I better moon somebody to see if my ass is inked?

Where is it located?
Ambiguous question, but since no one else is offering an answer, here ya go:

1) IF you're asking where Bust's asshole is located, I have no personal knowledge, butt it has been photographed and posted on these pages by others. Assuming those pics were not photo-shopped, then even though he's far more warped than the average human, available evidence suggests that Bust's asshole is in the same anatomical location as for most humans.

2) IF you're asking about the location of the burgundy colored 2004 FJR that he has decided to sell, it is in Owosso, Michigan, presumably in his garage.

I know it's hard to keep up with the flow of the discussion on these pages, but there you have it.
smile.png

Off track.. The hippo is running strong.. New starter and mods prior to instal have sealed the deal for me..

out of 3 requests for more info on the feeger ONE solid shot.. It's gone if the kunt is for real.

Having seen this bike in person, and knowing the owner, I will affirm that, yes indeed, this bike WAS ridden by a little old lady, and only to the liquor store.

This doesn't mean you are getting out of tech days, that has to go on, even if I don't make it.

Bummer about your back, I can relate. At least you are able to move on to something more comfortable instead of giving up riding altogether.

Bike looks good
thumbsup.gif
, haven't seen it since the face lift, did u do the paint?

Have a Merry Christmas, talk to ya soon.

Only 1 trip to the liquor store at that Andy... Bought the place out I did..

Yeah Jason.. I'd been painting a few cars prior to doing the bike so I wasn't too rusty.