Thanks Bustanut Joker

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 213

FJR DarkSider #1
Reaction score
Just wanted to give Bustanut a public shout out for not only making some fantastic laser cut wood plaques for CFR, but for donating them to the event as well. These were auctioned off for the local food bank charity, (who received $1100 from CFR's auction!). The bidding was strong on the first plaque, so I started high and got lucky, (I think some folks were distracted looking at the first plaque, Ooooo pretty!). Really nice work and a great keepsake from the rally.

2vw5lap.jpg

Nice work Barry and greatly appreciated! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Gunny / +1 / Woof..!!! I won mine in an extremely competitive auction. (Though I was only bidding against myself... You would have had to have been there!) Now I need to clear a spot in my bookcase for it!

Beautiful stuff, Bustanut!!! :)

But, but, but..............
It's got his COOTIES on it!!!!
Admit it Skoot, you're just jealous. Next time leave that oven for a few days and come North to join us. I can promise you'll enjoy the roads. And the bears are nice and cuddly. Really! :devil:

Thanks Guys :) Glad you like 'em.

Hey Johnny, At least ya didn't use this guy.

barrygoldwater.gif

Oh wait! You don't know who he is do ya ya punk kid :lol:

Cooties??? Hey Scooter I got a case of something for ya. Ya ever heard of the clap? :p

:jester:

Just the fact that you knew where to find a picture like that is more disturbing than anything Skooter has done so far. And he is a sick mofo.
I'm equally disturbed by the Barry pic you put up Johnny80s. :blink:

I hate to be that "top this" guy, but I have to share with you all the beautiful plaque that Bust created for me as appreciation for being CFR RallyMaster. The auction plaques were beautiful but this is even moreso! Jeff and Bust cooked this up between them and surprised me completely presenting this to me at the banquet

To say that I'm overwhelmed is a huge understatement. We're back home now looking for the perfect display location to showcase this beautiful work of art. No words of thanks could be enough Barry - you're awesome!

th_IMG_0324.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, from across the room, that looked a lot like Bust was giving you the finger. The leaf is the hand/knuckles and the red of the flag is the solo digit salute.

:unsure: Just saying...

:lol: :lol: