The Great American Motorcycle Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might make it over to the show. I went last year and it was interesting. Good people watching if nothing else.

JW

I might make it over to the show. I went last year and it was interesting. Good people watching if nothing else.
JW
Not a lot of favorable comments from last year's event, but it is something to do. People watching can be interesting.

There is a lot of vendors there, in fact that makes up most of the show. Unfortunately I'm not into chrome and tassels??

Worth the ride, and I think it's like $5 to get in. I took my 10 year old son last year, not this year. He was perplexed what two women going at it on a gold pole had to do with motorcycles. :unsure:

JW

There is a lot of vendors there, in fact that makes up most of the show. Unfortunately I'm not into chrome and tassels??
Worth the ride, and I think it's like $5 to get in. I took my 10 year old son last year, not this year. He was perplexed what two women going at it on a gold pole had to do with motorcycles. :unsure:

JW
Give him about 3 more years. He'll understand.

JW
Give him about 3 more years. He'll understand.
I might go now.

Was the pole greased?....................just asking. :unsure:

I'm not really sure what that has to do with motorcycles either, but it might be worth watching..........I'm just saying. :unsure: