The Irish May Have Whiskey, But We Norwegians Got Wood

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know the Bobbitts' were Norwegian.

PS - Which was in reference to "chopping.....wood".

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fire is the reason we're here, if there was no firewood, we couldn't live in Norway, we'd freeze."

That has to be the Understatement of the Century!! I've been to Stavanger Norway. Had to be there for a week. Besides having to pay US$60 for a medium pizza and a 2 liter bottle of coke, it was so Fuckin' cold I couldn't locate my testicles for a week after I got back home! :-(

"Fire is the reason we're here, if there was no firewood, we couldn't live in Norway, we'd freeze."
That has to be the Understatement of the Century!! I've been to Stavanger Norway. Had to be there for a week. Besides having to pay US$60 for a medium pizza and a 2 liter bottle of coke, it was so Fuckin' cold I couldn't locate my testicles for a week after I got back home! :-(
Now we can't find our testicles. On another recent post SacMike speculated BeemerDon's balls hit the sand walking down the beach! What a riot!
smile.png

Now we can't find our testicles. On another https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/150783-al-jazeera-ruomored-to-be-broadcasting-world-superbike/]recent post[/url] SacMike speculated BeemerDon's balls hit the sand walking down the beach! What a riot! :)
Yeah! I've been following that thread. It made me throw up in my mouth a little bit. TMI.... Just Sayin'..... :))

A couple that lives on our cul-de-sac are from Norway. Both are well into retirement age. I asked Pierco (the husband) if they had ever discussed moving back to Norway. Pierco, who usually has a rather dry sense of humor, replied, "Hell no, it too damn cold". I think this is on the only time I have heard Perco use any profanity.

A couple that lives on our cul-de-sac are from Norway. Both are well into retirement age. I asked Pierco (the husband) if they had ever discussed moving back to Norway. Pierco, who usually has a rather dry sense of humor, replied, "Hell no, it too damn cold". I think this is on the only time I have heard Perco use any profanity.
I would imagine that it can get cold enough that'll make a catholic nun start swearing like a sailor! :))

Given this is on the only time you have heard Perco use any profanity I bet he would not be a big fan of this forum.