The Million Mile Challenge. Who's In?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
65 miles in pre-Iron Butt errands.
3363 miles for Goldenbutt and tour back home

3428 miles for this post.

Should be 3664 so far for me. Hopefully that gets me off the bottom of the table. :unsure:

-colin

Did 22 miles on the Brutale in a battery recharge effort (would have done more on the F4, but, um, it didn't start.... optimate purchased....)

Today did 210 miles to Motegi to watch a friend race, then to Ikea, and home. Yes, we have Ikea here. Looks basically the same as everywhere else!

Total for this post 232 miles.

Grand total should come to: 3896 this year!

-colin

170 miles out to Fuji today on the brutale.

4066 to date this year.

You can add another 1000 miles to my count. What a cold, wet, windy weekend.....................what a great time. :yahoo:

Canadian FJR

496 for me for the month of May. A sadly paltry showing even though we rode a couple of days in New Mexico. Foiled by high winds and sleet. June here in Houston, riding days will go down in proportion with the heat (100F on the patio this afternoon)

860 miles in 18 hours!!!!! :clapping: What a bike. Took an overnighter down to the Dragon's Tail and back.....all backroads. The only problem, I've got to get my Audiovox cruise working. My throttle hand went numb several times. I had to ride the tail while it was wet, but it was still great. Some pretty bad storms down that way this weekend.

happy riding, y'all. :clapping:

59 miles commuting last week - between doctor's appointments and dog food I was only able to ride 3 times.

Plus 1060 miles since last report. Total miles on the 08 is 2760. 750 miles were from riding to Phoenix this weekend to attend a friends wedding :yahoo:

Been a while since I checked in. Add 4500 miles since last time.

Mike

+5797 miles since last update. 19,506 since I purchased the bike used last July.

These recent miles include a BunBurner 1000 during Iggy's S&M ride, various DamTour and Rose City MC Grand Tour stops, then to/from Ely NV for the WORD! rally, and 1335 for the rally itself.

Guess it's no wonder my tire looked like this when I replaced it after only getting part of the way home:

Tire2.jpg

Add in 2834 miles from a round trip to the SW FOG. Out via the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, back via the Devil's Highway, a highly recommended ride.

Longrider

Status
Not open for further replies.