The Old Michael Memory Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As an atendee of Miss Tyler's Calistoga trip, I can guarentee an amazing ride.

With this much lead time, even the frostbacks have time to dig out (pronunced UT) and join in the fun.

IMG_0089_zps09838232.jpg

He was still alive back when I met him near the handicap portapotty

OM and I rode through Virgin, Utah. He seems to like the town and took a lot of pictures. Maybe he moved to Utah.
Bejaysus DB, you know Old Michael has no use for Virgins. As a lazy fecking Irishman he doesn't want to have to do the work to train them, Aye and Begorah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ! he's kickin' about OK. Woke me n Deb this morning at 07.30am -- "how's ya jet lag Rog"
smile.png

And .... probably cannot make this ride :-(. PM to Marky with the "excuse"

Last edited by a moderator:
Roger "Excuse", lame as it was, has been accepted.

Dougie, KSU at 9AM sounds good for now. It gives me time to hammer down another pancake.

Anyone remember the name of the little diner we usually take over in Lower Lake? Or for that matter, anyone have any other suggestions. Don't suggest 175 over to Hopland. Worst pavement since Arizona had its road buckling

I am out for April 12th.

I will however be riding around in that area on April 5th. Early start (although not OM 0'dark thirty early) and back to Sacramento before 4pm. If anyone wants to meet up for Breakfast and ride or do their own ride and meet for lunch in the area, send me a PM.

Have fun and ride safely!

And did we not, every single one of us, at the end of that road all clap and smile and say "AGAIN!!!"
laugh.png
So, it was an easily-amused crowd?
biggrinsmiley.gif

(That was some funny shit about the 3rd wheel, Marky Mark.)

Just kidding, T.

We'll check it out. I'm sure you wouldn't pull our leg. Prolly.

Back on topic. Sam, don't come into MarkyMarks RTE thread and steal away participants.
grin.gif

Hang on. We don't HAVE any participants.

Too much notice.