• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TomTom Rider Motorcycle GPS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04FJR4ME

Reaction score
For those of you that is looking for an affordable motorcycle GPS with BT, I have obtain some additional TomTom Rider along with one of our government fleet sale at a great price, and if you wish to purchase one at a very very reasonable price, contact my operation manager Rick Nee at 650-328-8832 between Tuesday thru Saturday and he can fill you in on this new deal. :)

Please define "Great Deal". I'm one of the impatient ones.
Our price we are offering will be below the average dealer cost, I seen these units selling for as low as $699 and on eBay for $659, lets just say it maybe less than those prices I have mentioned on this forum. I am not going to advertise any TomTom prices here on the forum to break MAP, so don't ask.

I only have a few, so what ever I have left is what I can help you guys with, otherwise I will sell it to my regular retail customer at full MAP price of $899.

If you wish to place one on hold, please contact my operation manager Mr. Rick Nee between Tuesday thru Saturday at 650-328-8832, he should be able to assist you with your inrquires. :)

Thank you

James

04FJR4ME

Thank you for the good clue about price. That makes the decision easier. Now if I can just pry my wallet open I may get one of these.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only to tease you guys, have my Tom Tom Rider since it cames out, and love it.

Use it under rain storm, under high temperature and low temperature, drop it on the floor a few times, etc...

And still look like a new unit and keep using it every day in the car now ( minus 20 degrees C today here ! )

Geez, all that $ just to find out where yer at? I guess I could justify something like that if I was concerned with getting lost but, as I don't spend a lot of time off the beaten path I just can't see buying such a gizmo.

I'm sure it works out well for all the ld riders and guys that don't know where they are going, but after years of driving all over the upper midwest via semi tractor I can't see where it's a must have on a scoot. Plan ahead for fuel etc and don't leave anything to chance and you'll be okay.

jmho,

:jester:

Ah geez stef, yer breakin my heart here :( My buddy "Patch" Pacioni :crazy: says Italy isn't big enough to get lost in (he's living in the big state of N.J. mind ya). I take it you're back on the roads now?

:jester: