• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Urge to try something different? BMW RT for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neanderthaler

Reaction score
Long Distance/Rally 2017 BMW R1200RT

Extended warranty thru 2022, 48,xxxmiles on bike currently

Aeroflow windscreen & headlight cover, Russell Day Long saddle, Garauld hydration system, Clearwater Sevinas - CanOpener - Billie brake light, Wunderlich protection bars f/r, RCU dash shelf, RKA tank bag, Maple Farkles aux tank, Kathys bag liners, GS911 diagnostic tool, all OEM takeoffs.

Brand new battery + f/r brake pads, rear tire (RS3) w/ 3000mi, front (RS3) could use replacement

All maint documented and receipts provided. Valves (intake) shimmed once & have not moved, FD serviced at 6000mi intervals.

Asking $14,750 or please make reasonable offer.

Bike located in Deerfield Beach, FL 33441

Pics available by text or email

Dan Thaler 9545792702 or [email protected]

I shopped around and am absolutely stunned at how inexpensive (comparatively) new FJR's are. I thought long and hard and the only reason that i didn't bring one home is that i think my RT already checked off the "sport touring" box. Next i looked at SuperTenere. Incredible how much bike you can get for "Yamaha money." Didn't take a S10 because I've already had a GSA that ticked the ADV box. Ended up with a 2019 Goldwing Tour DCT. Never had a straight touring bike before. Never had a bike that I could touch both boots flat on the ground at 5'5". The weight of the bike absolutely disappears sitting on the bike and especially in motion. Only heavy moving around by hand and foot (not that I need to, the bike has reverse and walking speed fwd). The DCT is flawless. I've done everything I can to try to confuse it and it just won't happen. In one ride I've already forgetten to grab for a shifter and clutch. Well built bike and I think i'll be happy with it* Thanks for asking and thanks for the web space

*once I add an aux tank - fuel range is abysmal at interstate speeds

Congrats my friend !

I look forward to riding with you on your new set of wheels.

100 is not so far away now, and you ARE obligated to ride it with me.

One word for you........SNEEEEADS !

I laughed inside my helmet as soon as I got close to Tallahassee, like a lunatic, saying "SSSSNNNNEEEEEAAAAADDDDSSSS". I'm planning to ride your 100,000th mile with you. Is there one of those bowing emoji's?