Videopass ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogdeb

Scouser
Reaction score
Who among you watches MotoGP using Videopass ?

How much are you guys paying for the season March - November, and are you happy with the streaming ?

Seems like some (mostly in Europe) are not happy with the 100% price increase and only having the one "multiview" option.

I'm ridding myself of U-Verse and looking for options.

Thanks.

I used to subscribe, and I enjoyed it more than I enjoyed the commercial interrupted Fox Sports One incarnation that came along later on cable or satellite service.

When Bein Sports picked it up, the advantages of the subscription diminished greatly ... at least for me.

Theres a lot of good video content that is only available to subscribers, but Im presently only interested in the live race feed. So the subscription isnt worth it for me these days. I just catch it on Dish Network 392.

I dont know about the tiers. We signed up long ago and it was included. Im not billed separately for it.

Its called BeIN Sports.

They run the other FIM races too, like MotoAmerica.

Its a chance to see venues that you might not see otherwise, like Barber Motorsports Park. You get to keep up with guys like Tony Elias, Roger Hayden, Josh Hayes, etc.

If your interested in it, their strongest suit is their coverage of soccer.

For MotoGP, they cover all three classes. 100% live coverage of the races. Ample coverage of qualifying.

They also run a rerun of the races, but sometimes its hard to figure out when. Often its later the same day.

Thanks Glen
smile.png

We already have BeIN on U-Verse, but, U-Verse blows big ones in service and repair.

Now thinking of DISH but looking at other options for BeIN instead of paying for top tier channel, and paying for crap we'll never watch.

Good luck with that though, that's a whole other thread
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont mind being called Joe.

But Joe probably minds my being called Joe.

My name is Glen.

When I signed up in 2008, I chose El Toro as an alias.

Joe had already chosen El Toro Joe ... but the software viewed these two as distinctly different and let my choice stand.

I did not find out about El Toro Joe until later.

My apologies to Joe. 🙉🙈🙊

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont mind being called Joe.
But Joe probably minds my being called Joe.

My name is Glen.

When I signed up in 2008, I chose El Toro as an alias.

Joe had already chosen El Toro Joe ... but the software viewed these two as distinctly different and let my choice stand.

I did not find out about El Toro Joe until later.

My apologies to Joe.
My apologies Sir -- here's me who tells the grand kids to read the college stuff carefully, and I can't even read a name
rolleyes.gif

Edited and remembered !