• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted 2006 or newer front seat pan

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luis

Reaction score
Hi all

I am the proud owner of a 2017 FJR. One of the things that is immediately apparent is how uncomfortable that seat is! I have a sargent seat on my Gen 1 but I think I am going to go for RDL seat this time. For that I need a seat pan or an old used seat. For what I understand, and by reading the Comparo (Thanks a mill IGGY and everybody else that have put hours and hours onto this spreadsheet!) it seems that a 2006 or newer should do for my 2017 too. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

In any case, provided that I am right... Any one is willing to sell me a 2006 or newer old seat (front) or pan?

Thanks a mill

Luis

Hi allI am the proud owner of a 2017 FJR. One of the things that is immediately apparent is how uncomfortable that seat is! I have a sargent seat on my Gen 1 but I think I am going to go for RDL seat this time. For that I need a seat pan or an old used seat. For what I understand, and by reading the Comparo (Thanks a mill IGGY and everybody else that have put hours and hours onto this spreadsheet!) it seems that a 2006 or newer should do for my 2017 too. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

In any case, provided that I am right... Any one is willing to sell me a 2006 or newer old seat (front) or pan?

Thanks a mill

Luis
I know someone who might have a 2016...I'll let you know.