Welcome Flyer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asdgirl

Reaction score
Here is a link to the Welcome Flyer. Feel free to download it here, but there will also be plenty of copies available at the front desk of the hotel.

EOM Flyer

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone tell me how to make that link a clickable word like 'EOM Flyer' instead of showing the link itself. It bothers me and it bothers me more I can't figure out how to do it on this forum (if you even can).

Someone tell me how to make that link a clickable word like 'EOM Flyer' instead of showing the link itself. It bothers me and it bothers me more I can't figure out how to do it on this forum (if you even can).
Type the words EOM Flyer then highlight the two words, then click on the link icon (looks like a chain) and past the url in the text box that pops open, click ok. EOM Flyer Done.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I was forgetting to highlight -- and you forgot the 'link to anchor' step, but I knew I had to do that, but forgot the highlighting. Blonde moment.

Thanks!!

Type the words EOM Flyer then highlight the two words, then click on the link icon (looks like a chain) and past the url in the text box that pops open, click ok. EOM Flyer Done.
smile.png

Well done! That'll make them MSTA boys wishin' they were in our group! :)