WFO Room opening!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really sorry to read of your latest episode, Evil. I'm just about spooked over all these crashes being reported. Two local guys were " attacked " the other day in separate events by cagers who claimed they didn't see them. What the hell is going on?

I wish you a speedy recovery and good luck on finding a replacement bike.

Geez! I have to add my best wishes after that disaster which could have been much, much worse. I'm sorry about the bike, about your injuries, and quite happy you have not suffered any more serious injuries. As for the young woman, I'd be willing to bet she didn't see you because of her "distraction", ie cell phone. I have seen young woman text messaging while they're attempting to operate a vehicle. There are way too many young, foolish and clueless drivers out there. Get well soon!

Sorry to hear this. I just got back from Chicago (my home town) and was surprised by how few motorcyclist were wearing helmets and protective gearing. I saw one guy wearing shorts and sandals driving in the Loop. I'm sure that your gear helped to prevent further injuries.

I was looking forward to meeting you at WFO. Maybe next year.

Get well soon.

damn, I totally missed it. Glad to hear you have made it out alive. You had a bad luck this year with your bike. maybe time to upgrade to 07:)