What is Black, cost $12,595 and goes zoom?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bellman

Reaction score
Picked it up this morning in Romney, WV. $12,595 + $35 document fee + Tax/title. Would have been $12,095 but the cash back expired 3/26 for the 09'.

I came from a V Star 650 Crusier (40hp). Now I now why you guys need radar detectors.

Have learned a lot from the forum.

Thanks,

Let the farkling begin!!

Farkle - from the Latin word Far : Meaning "just how much can you spend" and kle (cool) - says it all

Welcome to the hive.....

I must have more money.... I still have checks in my checkbook.......

Let the farkeling begin........

B

Hey George,

Iffin you had got the cash back, you would only have went and bought a camera.

Then you would have had no excuse for not posting pictures...

Congratulations dude, safe riding on her.

Pete

Follow these instructions to the letter...

1. Go to a neighbor's house.

2. Knock on their door (or ring bell, your choice).

3. Ask to borrow their camera.

4. Take photo(s) of your new Feej and share with the class.

Picked it up this morning in Romney, WV. $12,595 + $35 document fee + Tax/title. Would have been $12,095 but the cash back expired 3/26 for the 09'.
I came from a V Star 650 Crusier (40hp). Now I now why you guys need radar detectors.

Thanks,

Let the farkling begin!!

Farkle - from the Latin word Far : Meaning "just how much can you spend" and kle (cool) - says it all

WELCOME , My bruthu from anothu muthu

Farkle.. ==

Functional Sparkle << That is some true shit right there.. But your explanation is cool too :yahoo:

Bellman, WELCOME!!

That is one Bitchin' Bike and this is a Great Place to hang out!!

Happy Trails!! :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks,

Let the farkling begin!!

I don't think a radar detector would have helped me when I got my "High Speed Award", he snuck up on me from behind. I'm just glad I had already "slowed down" when he did catch me!

Enjoy your new ride!