What is your bike color?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cerulean Blue Silver. That's Right! That's what Yamaha calls it. Drop dead gorgeous! Forget about what Zilla says about his...
biggrin.png
+1

I hope I'm not spoiling your reason for asking, but you can tell the color of an FJR by the year and model because Yamaha only sees fit to offer one color for the A (and one color for the AE when they allowed us to buy it) each year. Of course, some folks have painted their FJR and there will be a few models and makes at EOM that are not FJRs.

Right now it's Metallic Black cherry, but this winter it's going to turn into Matt Black with Orange rims, side panels, and tank skirt.

Chrystler Mica Black that I customized with just a little less flake and added some more pearl. Sense I can't have things stock color and I paint my own stuff, I feel the need to customize the paint that way I know that I know no one else will ever have the same color as me. Did the same for my wife's bike too. Yea I know, can't leave well enough alone. Others seem to like it, especially when I don't have 2,600 miles worth of bugs on it!
punk.gif

Carl