Wheaton and I tackle the Twisty Butt Arkansas All Day 500

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost a good report there Murph. When you post the rest of the interesting pics...then it will be a good post.
Glad you guys braved the rain to partake in the fun. I expect to be able to visit with you again at the 2010 edition of the AAD. And next year, not so many pictures of Wheatie please.

Ride safe,

Mark
It was not my usual ride report. When I had the time to take photos, the weather did not cooperate. Then, when the weather cleared, I was too busy covering 500 miles of twisty to stop and take decent photos. All worth it though ... except all the photos of Wheaton nearly broke my camera! :lol:

Almost a good report there Murph. When you post the rest of the interesting pics...then it will be a good post.
Glad you guys braved the rain to partake in the fun. I expect to be able to visit with you again at the 2010 edition of the AAD. And next year, not so many pictures of Wheatie please.

Ride safe,

Mark
It was not my usual ride report. When I had the time to take photos, the weather did not cooperate. Then, when the weather cleared, I was too busy covering 500 miles of twisty to stop and take decent photos. All worth it though ... except all the photos of Wheaton nearly broke my camera! :lol:
If I had known you were gonna take that many pictures of me, I WOULD have broken your camera. ;)

Sounds like fun (except for the rain part.) I gotta get to AK some day soon.
AK is Alaska...which is a great destination.

However, AR is more likely where you would find me.

Ride safe,

Mark
If I had known you were gonna take that many pictures of me, I WOULD have broken your camera. ;)

Sounds like fun (except for the rain part.) I gotta get to AK some day soon.
AK is Alaska...which is a great destination.

However, AR is more likely where you would find me.
AK, AR, Whatever... Both would be fun ifn ya live in TX...

Nice report Murph!

We may have to make you the official "Twisty Butt" ride reporter, except that means you'll have to make every TBA ride. And Wheatie can be the "Twisty Butt Model" .......uuugh! :dribble: No thongs Mark, please! :sick:

:laughingsmiley: