• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wild Ass Air Cushion

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oso

Reaction score
The Wild Ass Motorcycle Air Cushion Was Designed Using Proven Interconnected Air Cell Technology.The cushion eliminates painful pressure points and promotes circulation by utilizing adjustable interconnected air cells that conform to the riders shape regardless of weight or seating position.Wild Ass is recommended for anyone who would like reduction of painful pressure points, increased circulation, reduced vibration, shock absorption, heat and moisture reduction and greater overall comfort where ever you sit.Less than 1000 miles on this cushion. This is the Smart model.

I can send photos

Asking $90

This is the smart model. I do like it but with my new custom seat I felt it wasn't necessary.

Yes sir...It's funny, I just purchased an Air Hawk (it arrived yesterday), if I'd seen your ad I'd have purchased from you. It's all about the timing and sometimes I have none.

I met a BMW mechanic who had just ridden his 2004 GS from Washington to Minnesota and back, he swore by the Wild Ass.

Yes sir...It's funny, I just purchased an Air Hawk (it arrived yesterday), if I'd seen your ad I'd have purchased from you. It's all about the timing and sometimes I have none.
Interesting. It is a used item being sold or is a product line being offered? I never considered the latter.

No clue, the item I purchased is new and came through ebay from a powersports store. I ordered on Thursday, it arrived on Tuesday, and it's already on the bike. Seems comfortable and it makes the seat a little taller which I really wanted since I'm used to the ergo positioning of a gen3 but am back to riding a gen1.  

That would be correct. I'm selling a barely used Wild Ass air cushion.

Price lowered to $60

Thanks

I got an airhawk when I had an FZX700 because you couldn't get a real hi-mileage seat. It was great compared to the stock seat. I like to stand up now and then on long rides and I was worried that the chincy straps would not hold it down, and I worried that if I didn't take it off every time wasn't riding someone would steal it. Still, in the absence of an RDL or a Laam..............