• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Mirror - right side - Black (2008 or 2009)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an extra mirror but don't remember for which side. I'll check this evening when I get back from picking the FJR up after its first valve check. Brand new,still in the factory box whichever side it is.

If DennisJ doesn't have the one u need, I have a used one for the right side I'll sell. It's off an 08 but I believe they're the same color, raven black.

Checked the one I have. It is for the Right side but is one that I reassembled with epoxy glue after I dropped the bike in the garage and put the mirror through the wall. The mirror works but has a pretty noticeable glue line. I remember thinking that I would just hold on to it as an emergency spare for the next time.

Checked the one I have. It is for the Right side but is one that I reassembled with epoxy glue after I dropped the bike in the garage and put the mirror through the wall. The mirror works but has a pretty noticeable glue line. I remember thinking that I would just hold on to it as an emergency spare for the next time.
Thanks, DennisJ. Since K Rider has a used one, let me check with him about condition/price. Appreciate your responses. -Glen

If DennisJ doesn't have the one u need, I have a used one for the right side I'll sell. It's off an 08 but I believe they're the same color, raven black.
I think you are correct about the color. So, is the mirror in good condition? How much do you want? Very interested. -Glen