www.newenough.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to add my positive recommendation as well.

I've make a number of purchases from Newenough, and every one has been flawless!

I was so happy with my experiences with them that I took a few moments to send them a "Thank You" e-mail. I was amazed to receive back from Drew a very nice return note thanking me for my business... A class act all the way.

With the excellent pricing, wonderfully descriptive website, and smokin Closeout deals from time to time, what's NOT to like?

These folks truly set the standard for internet purchasing.

Don

I have ordered some things from other vendors, but none are better than New Enough. I think I may have put their kids through college with my orders :rolleyes:

doctorj

have executed many purchases with these folks - over the past 4/5 years!

they are - EXCELLENT TO DEAL WITH IN EVERY WAY - i am a customer for life. :yahoo:

Agreed-NewEnough has great selection & customer service--and great closeouts (sometimes). Only bad thing is I moved to Texas, so now I have to pay sales tax!

Fantastic source for great gear.

Ordered a helmet from NewEnough for the first time on Monday morning. To my very delighted surprise, the UPS man dropped off the box on Tuesday afternoon. I know I'm in Texas, but I was really expecting it on Wednesday at the very earliest.

Great price and fast service, will be shopping there again!

Eric