Yamaha dealer avalibility at second checkpoint

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbodave_98

TurboDave_98
Reaction score
I spoke with Jay Conway, co-owner of Yamaha of Cucamonga today about providing services for riders at checkpoint 2. YOC is about 25 freeway minutes from Santa Ana DoubleTree. He will be available to provide tire changes, batteries, oil/filter changes etc. on an as call basis. Additionally, he will provide a rest area in a safe and sheltered area at his facility. A Starbucks is right next door and MacD, TacoBell and others are very close. He has asked that FJR riders that might need services to contact him at his website, www.yocracing.com, tele909-987-2411, fax 909-987-5432, with you anticipated arrival day and type of service needed. He realizes that to provide an expected arrival time is not possible due to the constraints of bonus hunting, etc. He will be available on his cell phone(951-529-4455) for your planning arrival times, as needed.

I have no financial interest in YOC and this info is provided for your needs only, if desired. I have used YOC for appx. 30 years and they have maintained my bikes always professionally and they stand behind their work.

Hope this info is useful. There address is 9760 Foothill Blvd(old Rt US 66), Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730.

Last edited by a moderator: