• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ZUMO 660, brand new lifetime maps buydig on ebay $299!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at it, one description has it as an RV gps w/ lifetime maps AND traffic. Is this a Zumo?

Edit: I first saw this at work. Now home, the link goes to Buydig's eBay site and it looks good. I think we'll see more price drops on the 660 in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good from here :)

The price has been steadily reducing from the re-sellers. Not long before Garmin has it as a "Discontinued Model", I think. However, that won't stop them being useful for years to come, and $300 is a very attractive price.

Yep, a lot of GPS for that kind of money!
punk.gif

I bought mine from the same place 2months ago and paid 50.00 bucks more. When the 590LM gets that cheap I might think about an upgrade.

Zumo 660 is motorcycle specific. This is a great deal and only one left. Now who is going to beet me to this before I get into work tomorrow.

Dave

Looking at it, one description has it as an RV gps w/ lifetime maps AND traffic. Is this a Zumo?
Edit: I first saw this at work. Now home, the link goes to Buydig's eBay site and it looks good. I think we'll see more price drops on the 660 in the near future.
I wouldn't play the "how low can it go" game for very long. If you're in the market, get this.