Zumo Screen Protectors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my home made demonstration of how well these screen protectors work.
YouTube clicky
Classic! Might end up being a Youtube sensation. I like this part, "There's me". :p

But seriously, you got it right at the end, you can't go wrong for $12. I scratched the hell out of the screen on my VERY expensive 376c just wiping it with a microfiber cloth. The same cloth I've used on my favorite pair of sunglasses for years. When the GPS needed to go in for an out-of-warranty repair (which means they replace it with a rebuilt one) I decided to put a screen protector on it so the same thing wouldn't happen again. So far, so good. And glare is never an issue. And if I need to wipe it with a blue windshield towel at the gas station I know it will be fine.

Well, me being the inquisitive type, I ordered three different types (as I have multiple GPSs). The Zagg, the non-glare from boxwave, and some ebay cheapies.

More testing is needed, but so far I am calling the boxwave anti-glare protector the winner.

Oh, and DC, you talk funny and for crying out loud....... hit that GPS with that key like a REAL MAN, not some girly Ignacio wuss. :fuck: