Its here! www.assistancelist.com - The FJR Assistance List

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be sure to join other lists, especially the advrider list. That one is getting some good coverage (even Inuvuk!)

As of Sept 2, 2013
FJRForum20130902.jpg

Soon....... additional question, I need to change my primary email address yet get a warning message..... which I interpret as I must create a new account when wanting to change the primary email address.... true??

as of rite now I can click on web thru bungies post,i assume it's because I received link from e-mail witch is good for 24 hours

Soon....... additional question, I need to change my primary email address yet get a warning message..... which I interpret as I must create a new account when wanting to change the primary email address.... true??
It's just a warning. It will not stop you from doing it (If I recall correctly). Just make sure you have a primary email address defined else you won't be able to login.

Bungie -- Could you post a larger map of just US & Canada?
TIA

--G
Yup. I'll do it this weekend. Just as a point of note, I'll be making the participant counts on the home page clickable and they will generate a live heatmap. An option will soon appear in the dropdown menu to show you your personal coverage for the all the lists you participate in aggregated together. I just need to find time to do it - in the middle of packing...

Bungie -- Could you post a larger map of just US & Canada?
TIA

--G
Yup. I'll do it this weekend. Just as a point of note, I'll be making the participant counts on the home page clickable and they will generate a live heatmap. An option will soon appear in the dropdown menu to show you your personal coverage for the all the lists you participate in aggregated together. I just need to find time to do it - in the middle of packing...
Sounds awesome. Thanks again for all your work on the list!

--G