ABS SSline screwup

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilmedic13

Reaction score
Okay, me and the rear brake assembly had a little incident this afternoon and, unfortunately, I won. The only problem now is what is the part # for this assembly? It's attached to the rear brake pedal and hooks up to a connector right by the ABS manifold, it hooks up to the rear set w/ a spring set-up. I'm thinking it's the brake light module(or similiar terminology) but I cannot find it on any parts fiche around, and believe me I've been looking for the last 2 1/2 hours at every fiche I can. My eyes hurt from all of this so I ask the collective FJR geniuses here for their mercy and guidance.

Here are the photos

DSC00931.jpg

DSC00929.jpg

Looks like a rear brake light switch....that's had an unintentional wire-ectomy :huh:

Look up: 5VS-82530-00-00 STOP SWITCH ASSY

Last edited by a moderator:
Kunuter valve... part number I-FKD-U/P-BaD/DIS-T1ME
:blush2:

At least it's the bike that broke something this time, now we're even. Got the part coming, should be ready to ride by the time the good weather shows up around here.

Thanks everybody, even you Groo :derisive: good to know how to order the kunuter valve.