• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Knifemaker Passenger Floorboardst

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a nice lil' package arrive at Casa de Geek on Saturday!

They look great. Mrs. BG can't wait for:

1. Me to get the floorboards installed.

2. The weather to warm up so we can go for a ride!

Thanks again, Eric. We appreciate it!

Andy

Just a quick update here... I am sorry to say I have fallen a bit behind getting the last of the orders out , due to having to work more overtime at work and being so lucky to get the worst case of the flu I have had in 12 years.

The good news is that all the remaining orders should be shipping this Saturday. All orders get shipped Priority Mail, so for those in the States you should have your boards by the middle of next week.

Again , sorry for the delays.

For those who missed out on purchasing a set, stay tuned to this thread for an upcoming announcement.

KM

For those who missed out on purchasing a set, stay tuned to this thread for an upcoming announcement.

KM
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

OK, here's the deal. Because we will soon be overwhelmed with selling our home, moving , and possibly even building a new home to live our remaining years in, My wife and I will have very little free time outside of work. This is why I said I would likely not be able to make any more floorboards for quite awhile.

Well, Dave W...AKA 08FJR4ME , has offered to continue fabricating the floorboards so those intrested will still have a source to purchase them ... while I am preoccupied and unable to make them.

I am very pleased with this, as I was a bit concerned about those members that would have to wait untill I was back in production again to get a set, as it may be a whole year before I am set up again to make them.

08FJR4ME will basicly be using my design, and I am sure he will be along shortly with information on ordering a set from him.

Thanks to all my customers and I will still be visting this site daily as always......

Knifemaker

This makes all kinds of sense. Good on you and Dave working out an arrangement to keep these around.

Looking forward to getting mine next week!

KM
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

OK, here's the deal. Because we will soon be overwhelmed with selling our home, moving , and possibly even building a new home to live our remaining years in, My wife and I will have very little free time outside of work. This is why I said I would likely not be able to make any more floorboards for quite awhile.

Well, Dave W...AKA 08FJR4ME , has offered to continue fabricating the floorboards so those intrested will still have a source to purchase them ... while I am preoccupied and unable to make them.

I am very pleased with this, as I was a bit concerned about those members that would have to wait untill I was back in production again to get a set, as it may be a whole year before I am set up again to make them.

08FJR4ME will basicly be using my design, and I am sure he will be along shortly with information on ordering a set from him.

Thanks to all my customers and I will still be visting this site daily as always......

Knifemaker
Thanks Eric,

I think he passed his flu on to me also. I started feeling bad yesterday and I am about to head for bed. Well I guess its time to make the wife a set and get this project going. Once I get things figured out and have built a few sets we will start to take some orders. This is only temporary until Knifemaker (Eric) gets all settled back in. This is his project and when he is ready to come back he can take over again. I am sure I will be asking him some questions. Stay tuned for further info.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Bummer about the flu, guys. I hope the sharts aren't too bad. :blink: <_<

I put the floorboards on when the missus and I took a little ride a few weeks ago. She says the difference in noticeable.

Thanks agin!

I just got an 09FJR and planning a cross country trip in June. The GF/SO will be coming and these floor boards look like a real winner =) I'd be in for the next round of order if/when it's offered. Get well soon 08FJR4ME.

Received mine in the last shipment last week; put them on today. Very easy and very nice! Too bad there's snow outside.

Well looks like the aphrodisiastic powers of these floorboards is just too powerful. I didn't even get them on the bike and the wife already went and got preggos. So they won't be getting used for at least 9 months.

But hey, they will look awesomes sitting on my workbench!

Thanks again Eric. You are more powerful than you know. :drinks:

I finaly got around to making a few sets of the knifemaker floorboards. I made a couple of extra sets so if Verranth or ZOM would like the first sets they will go to them if not first come first serve basis. I will post details later for others that are interested in ordering these floorboards.

100_4567_zps090e306e.jpg

100_4566_zps99679530.jpg

Thanks,
Dave

I finaly got around to making a few sets of the knifemaker floorboards. I made a couple of extra sets so if Verranth or ZOM would like the first sets they will go to them if not first come first serve basis. I will post details later for others that are interested in ordering these floorboards.

More Pic's: Clicky

Thanks,

Dave
That looks hot! Yeah, I'll send you a PM (right after this post). Question...since its been a while since i read this last...those do still work with the lowering arms that have been posted by other users...i'll try to get a link up soon.

https://www.whaccessories.com/YamahaFJR1300accessories.htm <--- the meisser passanger peg extender...will it work??

WynPro: I will try and keep the Knifemaker passenger floorboards in stock. The instillation instructions will be the same as noted in post #1. These will be made from 1/4 inch thick 6061-T6 aluminum with a rubber bonded on top.Stainless steel hardware will also be included.

06/19/13, Note: The floorboards fit all years of FJR's. 2004 thru 2016. Also they will fit the Yamaha Super Ténéré for those who have one also.

Price is $70.00 a pair shipped USPS PRIORITY MAIL to USA
$79.00 a pair US $ shipped to Canada this includes shipping FIRST CLASS mail. Other than North America please email me for cost.

I will accept PayPal to my email account [email protected]

Checks or money orders will also be accepted to the address below.

WynPro Machine
Attn: David Wynne
115 Quaker Lane
Acushnet, MA 02743

Please include your shipping address. Put "FJR Floorboards" in the subject line.
If you have any other questions , feel free to email me.
100_4567_zps090e306e.jpg

100_4566_zps99679530.jpg

Thanks,
Dave

Got mine today. Thank you very much. I'll be putting them on this weekend.