• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Knifemaker Passenger Floorboardst

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a suprise. Got home tonite and on the porch was a small box with a prize inside. Opened it to find the coolest floorboards for the Mrs. Ran right out and put them right on. Great product and a super fit.

Thanks Knifemaker

Yep. Got mine today, too. Promptly sent knifemaker an e-mail letting him know they made it safe and sound.

Thanks for doing this, knifemaker.

Got mine Monday also, installed and waiting for favorable weather conditions (below 95 for the Mrs.) to try them out. Nice workmanship and detailed info, Thanks KM!

Regardinig all the Thank You's...

You are all welcome. Looks like everyone got theirs and no problems reported.

As I still have several feet of the rubber tread material left, I likely will offer another run of these sometime again in the future. November sounds good...

Knifemaker

I'll be awaiting the next "run" of these. Hoping I can still remember it's in November :rolleyes:

Unless there's a set "floating" around that nobody wants ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking to put crash bars on the rear of my '04, so I have a set of KM's boards brand new in the box never installed

purchased from him during this last run.

I'd sell them for $65 and am willing to accept paypal if no credit card is used and it's debited directly out of your bank account.

PM me, first come first serve.

let's ride safe and be careful out there,

Mike in Nawlins'

Another one looking for floor boards and waiting till November - unless more come up for sale sooner.

Steve

As I still have several feet of the rubber tread material left, I likely will offer another run of these sometime again in the future. November sounds good...Knifemaker

I'm looking to put crash bars on the rear of my '04, so I have a set of KM's boards brand new in the box never installedpurchased from him during this last run.

I'd sell them for $65 and am willing to accept paypal if no credit card is used and it's debited directly out of your bank account.

PM me, first come first serve.

let's ride safe and be careful out there,

Mike in Nawlins'
[SIZE=24pt]SOLD[/SIZE]

I want a set !!, or I should say the wife want's a set !!...Please let me know when I can get a set. Or if somebody has a set to get rid of.

Money in hand...

Knifemaker, another certain buyer here on your next run of these things. Hope you'll be able to get some more out. They look like quality additions.

Thanks

Barry

Thankfully, I have mine already. I also bought and installed a pair of used rear peg extenders from BugR at CFR (not sure what make). Extenders and floorboards are on the bike now, since 5'7" GF LOVES the combination. She spent a week on the back after CFR (she flew in to meet me in Kalispell the Sunday night CFR ended) in all kinds of conditions, between 400 and 550 miles a day. Her usual knee pain from the OEM setup after 100 miles or so was gone, and I haven't heard one complaint about that since, but we both have good things to say about KM's floorboards (especially when paired with extenders).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in a "next run"! I have a Smokey's trip 10/12 (hint, hint) :)

Regardinig all the Thank You's...
You are all welcome. Looks like everyone got theirs and no problems reported.

As I still have several feet of the rubber tread material left, I likely will offer another run of these sometime again in the future. November sounds good...

Knifemaker
I'm anxiously awaiting the next run.