• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Knifemaker Passenger Floorboardst

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to buy these but the rear pegs have been lowered with he who shall not be named and I was not sure if it would fit being that much lower or not? Have you had any feedback on that yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
QUOTE (2006FJR @ Sep 20 2008, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would like to buy these but the rear pegs have been lowered with he who shall not be named and I was not sure if it would fit being that much lower or not? Have you had any feedback on that yet?

This worked on my '05 and my passenger was very much happier!

FootPeg.jpg

FootPeg.jpg
Thank you that is exactly what I neeed to know... :yahoo:

This is a wonderful farkle!

I received mine last week and showed them to my wife after install. She was extremely pleased and very much likes the floorboard idea rather than pegs.

Thanks for offering these!

:yahoo:

Now taking orders for the passenger floorboards. They are pictured here:https://tinyurl.com/epurb

UPDATED-7/23/08

I am only going to be making a limited amount, this based solely on the amount of orders I get by the end of this month. As I lost my job this last year and had to end up taking one for much less pay...I no longer have the means to buy all the materials needed. But what I am going to do is take some of money recieved for payment and use it instead. All this means is that it will take several weeks to recieve your orders instead of a few days. I hope to start shipping by the end of August. Boards will be shipped out by the order of payments recieved.

The floorboards mount simply. You just remove the stock rubber pad off of the pegs (two philips head screws under the peg itself and install the boards in their place. Stainless steel hardware included. You will need to run a 1/4 drill bit through the stock holes to open them up some, but the increase in size will not prevent you from replacing the stock pads if you wish to. The boards do fold up, but due to the angle of the mount , they do not fold "flat", but rake out at that angle.

The boards are laser cut from 1/4 thick aluminum plate , and are covered on top with a non-slip grooved vinyl pad. Size is approx 4-1/2 inches long and 3-1/8 wide, providing almost 5 times the surface area of the stock peg.

Price is $67.00 a pair. This includes shipping and insurance for the upper 48 states. I only accept checks or money orders.

If you wish to purchace a set, please send me an e-mail that includes your shipping address. Put "FJR Floorboards" in the subject line. No order is valid unless I recieve your address. I will then send you a reply telling you where to mail the payment.

Email to:

[email protected]

If you have any other questions , feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Knifemaker

Still available???

FootPeg.jpg
WOW, Sam! I never noticed those on the back of your bike, but next time we ride together, please remind me to take a look at them. THAT looks like the setup I'm interested in for my pillion (two in a row now who run lots of miles and have complained about the cramped position of the OEM rear pegs giving them knee discomfort). What brand extenders are those, and do you have any idea if I might have a clearance problem with the Muzzy can on my 4-2-1 system (obviously only a right side issue)?

E-mail sent to Knifemaker to remind me when he decides to do another run on these, too.

I love these floorboards - they give me another position to put my feet (heel on board, toe on peg) which makes is a big comfort boon.

fb.jpg

(and my wife likes them too)

--hellcreep

Still available???

All sold out. I likely will do another run after the first of the year if there are enough folks intrested.

Shoot me an email about them and I will "remind you" of your intrest when I get started on them again.

Thanks,

Knifemaker

email :

[email protected]
Alright it is after the the first of the year! I would be very interested in getting a set of these when you are ready to make them. Great looking product. :rolleyes:

Alright it is after the the first of the year! I would be very interested in getting a set of these when you are ready to make them. Great looking product. :rolleyes:

O.K. , Am now taking orders.

To place an order you must:

Send me an email to MY email address ([email protected])

Include your shipping address (Typed out so I can paste and copy it for the mailing label)

I will then send you my address for you to send payment ( $67.00 ..see first post in this thread for more info)

Please note that none of the boards have been made, I will be take orders for the next several weeks , and at some point will stop accepting requests ...and then , using the money collected at that point , begin purchacing the materials to fabricate the boards ordered.

I will stop taking orders midnight (central) Feb 14th. All payments must be recieved by the 18th.

If you have any questions feel free to pm or email me.

Thanks,

Knifemaker

Email was sent and a check will be mailed out on Tuesday with $67. Thanks Knifemaker.

Latest posts