• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Knifemaker Passenger Floorboardst

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick note to say this is the last week I will be taking orders of these. As of this saturday I will no longer accept orders.

And those ordering that have not sent payment yet have four more days after that to get their payment in. Any payments recieved after Feb 18th will be returned. (and your name will be removed from the list.)

Thanks,

KM

Hopefully, everyone got their money in on time. I guess we are getting closer now....

How is everything coming along? The wife is looking foward to the floor boards and spring is just around the corner.

How is everything coming along? The wife is looking foward to the floor boards and spring is just around the corner.

The first set of four were shipped last Weds, and the next set of four will be sent out this comming week.

I can only make up 4 sets at a time, so depending where your name sits on the shipping list, your order has either already been shipped, will be shipped this comming week, or will be shipped in the next following two weeks.

(The order these go out is dependant on the order I recieved payment.per my other post)

As of today (March 22nd) the first four should have recieved their floorboards...I have not heard from any of them however. (All orders are shipped priority mail with insurance)

Knifemaker

Thanks for the update -- I'm looking forward to them arriving, whenever that is. Pillion is anxious to find knee comfort on the back of the FJR (XX doesn't hurt her as much). So I'm looking forward to putting them on and having her climb on to see how that feels before ordering extenders, if needed (and expected).

Thanks for the update -- I'm looking forward to them arriving, whenever that is. Pillion is anxious to find knee comfort on the back of the FJR (XX doesn't hurt her as much). So I'm looking forward to putting them on and having her climb on to see how that feels before ordering extenders, if needed (and expected).
Rich, I'm waiting for my order as well to add to my extended pillion pegs. I'll let you know how they work as my SO has the same knee discomfort complaint.

John

Rich, I'm waiting for my order as well to add to my extended pillion pegs. I'll let you know how they work as my SO has the same knee discomfort complaint.

John
Same complaint my wife has. I have ordered and installed the lowering kit, and Knifemaker sent me an email the other day that my (her) floorboards are on the way. Hope if fixes her problem, hate leaving her at home all the time!!!

Just a quick bump to let all those still waiting know that their order should ship this Saturday. I will of course be sending emails saying this to all those concerned, but I thought those that have not already inquired on the statis of their order would like the update.

Knifemaker

Just a quick bump to let all those still waiting know that their order should ship this Saturday. I will of course be sending emails saying this to all those concerned, but I thought those that have not already inquired on the statis of their order would like the update.
Knifemaker
Thanks for the update KM. I'm waiting with baited breath. Say... maybe that's why the wife turns her head when I try to kiss her goodnight!