Topspeed1: Timing reset

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomInPA

Reaction score
On Facebook, I learned KJ had a procedure to shock his heart out of a-fib, and is currently reported as doing well. I edited this first post to be sure that status is known up front. This is not the picture I hoped to see this morning.

Seriously wishing the best for our friend, and hoping he gets a new timing chain, finds his rhythm, and gets back to riding soon...even if it is a K1600. Hell K.J.take better care of yourself. You're to young for this crap
not_i.gif

149358_766327160090017_4812257049730812862_n.jpg

Keep on riding my friend!

DSC_0768_05-05-2014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
KJ had a shock to reset his heart A-fib. It worked and all is reported to be well, otherwise I wouldn't have posted.

Oh crap! It's NOT Friday! Getting old sucks!

If KJ truly is hurting, as the photo seems to show (not sure if this is old or current)..then all the best wishes to our drunken upstate NY BMW owner.

I had that done and it worked for three months and returned to A-fib. They thought aspirin would be good enough until I had a stroke. Now it's rat poison for life.

Keep a close eye on it KJ.

The cardiologist says I'll live just as long with A-fib as without.

KJ, KJ, KJ, . . .

Best wishes man. Hope the recovery is quick and permanent.

(Oh, and Tom. Thanks for letting us know but it's still Thursday I think.
smile.png
)

Yep, Thursday here too, Tom. But thanks for the heads up about TopSpeed.

Don't like hearing bad stuff about fellow forum members, even the BMW riding ones.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery, KJ.

Dayum! We could have saved him some money and wired him direct to 220 here during Tech day.. Bill is highly regarded for his' lectricain skillz!

I also am stuck eating Rat Poison, no fun but it beats the alternative.

KJ, get your rhythm back, man! We expect to see you back here for the next WNY Tech Day!!

DSC_0415_zps933bd074.jpg

Sending out the positive vibes, man. Get better soon, and as permanently as possible.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and a positive outcome.

Just one more reason I regret not having met more of the forum members personally. I HAVE to make at least one FJR gathering in 2015.