Anyone Want to Organize a Christmas Party

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airboss

Reaction score
Why-Its-Impossible-To-Have-A-Christmas-Party-In-2014.-This-Is-Gold..jpg

d1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, yup. At my place of employment, we now have an "Employee Appreciation Luncheon" that replaced the former "Holiday Lunch" that replaced the former "Christmas Dinner" that replaced the former "Christmas Party".

At my place of employment they just dropped the entire idea of a party or get together, which makes the bean counters very happy. Though we do still get the 25th off as a holiday. It's a Festivus miracle!

I got a certificate for $9.00 for lunch. It says happy holidays with a snowman? on it. Oh by the way the snow person is not gender specific.

At my place of employment they just dropped the entire idea of a party or get together, which makes the bean counters very happy. Though we do still get the 25th off as a holiday. It's a Festivus miracle!
Don't you work out of your home office??? Guess you couldn't bitch about the grab-bag gifts.
smile.png

I can remember when the Christmas party at work was a nice luncheon at a fancy restaurant, then it was reduced to a buffet catered in one of the corridors, then it became pot luck where we each brought in something to share. At that point it wasn't even a social event because people would fill a plate and take it back to their individual offices to eat. That's when I started using the afternoon for Christmas shopping instead of joining the party.