FJR Gone

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry to hear the news, Bruce... Greg gave me your cell number and I left you a message awhile back... not sure if you got it. Been thinking about you and sending healing energy and good thoughts your way...

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation? I can imagine the enjoyment you received from motorcycle ownership! I will keep riding and think about you. We've never met and probably never will, but we're brothers of a sort? I will try and feel the wind in my face and smile with you! Carry on. Mark

Good vibes headed your way Bruce. You have been part of this community for a long time so stay in touch.

Saddened to hear your riding days are over. As horrible as it must seem to face, at least it would be for me, I am sure there is still much for you to look forward to. And judging by your forum name, I trust you banked a multitude of memories of rides down many, far away roads.

But still, it sucks and I feel for you.

Respectfully,

Mike

Saddened to hear your riding days are over.
Perhaps they are over as he knew them... but they don't have to be over completely. We can find a new way to live our lives and do the things that we love in different ways... Bruce, there are other options so don't think it's all over. :)

Bruce, we all know this sucks but my first thought was about a guy on the GL forum who goes by" wheels". I would like to meet him someday.Perhaps his ability to do so much may encourage you in wherever life leads you.
Wheels is really an inspirational person. His handicap doesn't appear to slow him down that much. If I remember correctly, he's riding a GL1800 trike outfit currently.

Bruce, all the best with your physical and mental healing. Hearing news of people forced to give up riding because of health issues, gives me pause to appreciate the health I have now. Very sorry to hear this, and hope you find a way to still enjoy what you love.

Rob

Hurts me to hear about your condition, but as others have said keep positive thoughts and stick around...Bruce you're one of the first FJR peeps I met many years ago and it was allways good to chat with you.

All the others have said it better than I can. There is yet much to look forward to. Best from the Big Sky.

Bruce, sorry to hear how this is going. You (and Petey) have been my inspirations for riding and life. Always a pleasure talking with you at the rallies. Here's wishing you the best going forward, keep in touch .

Saddened to hear your riding days are over.
Perhaps they are over as he knew them... but they don't have to be over completely. We can find a new way to live our lives and do the things that we love in different ways... Bruce, there are other options so don't think it's all over.
smile.png
+2

Good thoughts going out to you Bruce.

Rog n Deb