What is it worth?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketdoc

Reaction score
My 04 abs model is in mint condition and has 121,700 km. Toured extensively and farkled for audio and safety. So the question is What is it worth or What would you pay for said steed?

My 04 abs model is in mint condition and has 121,700 km. Toured extensively and farkled for audio and safety. So the question is What is it worth or What would you pay for said steed?

I'll give you $100.00 for it as long as it's not in France...

smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A "rocketdoc" managed to post this three times ... so I've gotta ask: What kind of rockets and what kind of doc?

Once FJRs hit the 50k mile mark, the resell market becomes limited. Your best bet is to strip all the accessories off the bike, reuse/sell those separately and flip the bike.

Buyers determine what it's worth, if it doesn't sell you're priced too high.

--G

The value of these is the long miles they'll go. I bought mine with the intent of riding all the value out of it. That's what I paid for. Anything I get on the back end will be a bonus.

FWIW, my not so pristine looking '04 with 110k miles and only a few farkles left on just sold for a tick under $4k. If you are in no big hurry and advertise well it can be sold. Much to my pleasant surprise.

I have just re-listed locally for $4200 with all the farkles included. If it hasn't sold in the next couple of weeks I'll give SG a pm. Thanks.

The '04 is still the fastest.😎