"Hell Week"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

101stpathfinder

Trading miles for memories
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
My bucket list of existing rides is complete and I have only one ride that has been tempting me, It is the "Hell Week"

I have scouted out roads for the past 7 years and I am leaning towards I-90 (Minnesota to Washington area) I really would

like to do this with another rider. Hell Week is not certified by the IBA (yet) The "BBG Quattro" is the highest BBG Cert. available

at this time. I would apply for the "BBG Trifecta" and then the "BBG Quattro" as it appears you must do 2 BBG Trifecta(s) before an

attempt at the BBG Quattro. So a rider would need a BBG Trifecta in the books prior to riding for this ride.

I would also be interested in anyone who just wanted to ride another cert. attempt with me. The timing that I have in mind would

be late June at the earliest to Late August at the latest. Also… anyone who is along this route that would be willing to help with either

advice for planning or roadside assistance (If needed), I would greatly appreciate your contact either by PM or posting here.

Thanks,

Tony

Is a BBG Quattro 4 BBG's back to back, and Trifecta 3 of them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, fwiw if anyone can do it, you have my vote
punk.gif

You're tempting me aren't you Tony? LOL

But seriously, you have all my info, so if you need a hand just let me know. Just not near the end of June/early July.

I am in the camp that believes that not all rides need a piece of paper to prove you successfully completed a ride. Hell Week and Most Miles Ridden in 24 Hrs being 2 of them. They both garner plenty of street cred within the LD community.

I'm kinda curious where about in MN you plan on launching from.

You're tempting me aren't you Tony? LOL
But seriously, you have all my info, so if you need a hand just let me know. Just not near the end of June/early July.

I am in the camp that believes that not all rides need a piece of paper to prove you successfully completed a ride. Hell Week and Most Miles Ridden in 24 Hrs being 2 of them. They both garner plenty of street cred within the LD community.

I'm kinda curious where about in MN you plan on launching from.
I am trying to tempt someone ! There is this rider up in Duluth…

Both Washington and Minnesota ends are open right now. I would like to save on time checking into motels, and maybe even save cost on motels

by using an available garage. If I could nail down one end then I could figure out the miles and complete the location on the other. My least disired

(But maybe best) option would be to get a motel room for a week and round trip the BBGs. I need to have the locations really close to the interstate.

A jump off, sleep, refuel and go.

Oh BTW… I have lost all contacts and info from my deceased iPhone. I have the same # if you could text me name and address.