FREE Parks Canada Pass for 2017

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RossKean

Reaction score
https://www.pc.gc.ca/eng/voyage-travel/admission.aspx

Free admission in 2017

Parks Canada is inviting Canadians and visitors from around the world to celebrate Canada’s 150th anniversary at our national treasures from coast to coast to coast.

To mark this special year, we’re offering free admission to all Parks Canada locations, and we want you to join us for the celebration.

Pretty good deal!

That's a slick deal, thanks for the link!
smile.png

This is excellent, thank you. This also helped me make up my mind on which path to take to Maine next summer. Being up nort here its easier to get to Maine via Montreal, and get some camping along the way.

Very nice. Ordered one for myself. I was in Canada last year and this is a great excuse to return.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure I'll use it but ordered one. If the wife wants I'll take her on a driving tip and camp in hotels and do the Parkway.

I sent in my request on Saturday but have not received an email confirmation. I checked with someone who ordered it a week or so ago and he said he got confirmation the same day. Figured that they might not be active on the weekend or that they may have been overwhelmed by the number of requests.

Have others received the email confirmation after ordering?

No real rush so I will wait a week or so before contacting them. They will not be withdrawing the offer.

Still have to pay for camping and other services in the parks but I was always irritated by paying a separate entrance fee if just camping on the way through. Especially since I was not using any of the facilities (other than a camping spot I paid for). I expect I will make more use of the National Parks this year!

Just ordered mine today. Have always wanted to hit up Waterton Park on the back side of Glacier NP so this will be good motivation to finally do it.