FREE Parks Canada Pass for 2017

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered two. Also, I am the sure winner of the Parks Canada contest; a week in Newfoundland for four. Lived in St. Johns as a kid and would love to return.

Ordered two. Also, I am the sure winner of the Parks Canada contest; a week in Newfoundland for four. Lived in St. Johns as a kid and would love to return.
I entered that as well. Newfoundland is one of my favorite places to ride - I have been there on the bike four or five times in the past ten years or so.

Did you read the contest eligibility requirements?

Contest is open to all residents of Canada, who are over the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside.

In my best BeemerDon: "No wonder they are giving passes away, damn Frostbacks. Can't get anyone to come up there and freeze their ass off without giving something away. Prob is an attempt to ambush us anyway. Papa Chuy will be down here in Mexico enjoying breakfast with a flock of Señoritas".

Only met him once, but I miss his shenanigans.

Actually, this is a stellar offer. Thanks for posting. Might just entice me to get up there.

"Did you read the contest eligibility requirements?

Contest is open to all residents of Canada, who are over the age of majority in the province or territory in which they reside."

No, I did not read that. Guess I'll unpack my bags.

Excellent! Free shipping too. Got mine ordered. Already thinking about enjoying a cold one and a burger at Waterton next summer!

This pass is an "introductory" offer for any of our southern friends that might want to stay due to the ...er....interesting developments (LOL)in Washington recently
smile.png

Ordered mine. Even if I can't use it, the price is sure right. I do want to go back to Nova Scotia and spend some more time. But we'll definitely get screwed on the exchange rate for everything else if we do go.

Or, I could just take a short ride over to OOB (Old Orchard Beach) in the summer months. It's just like being in Kweebeck, but without the long drive.
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am betting they are not going to ask to see anyone's free pass. The whole campaign is for publicity and to get people to visit these parks. I suspect the increased tourist trade (from Canadians and US citizens) will more than offset the revenue not taken in at the park gates.

I can order extras.....
But can we get the two of you out for a ride??
smile.png

Hello stranger, how be's it?
2? doubtful....

I seem to have attached myself to an extreme workaholic. So, this works, as I am more used to riding alone than in a crowd.

Bonus is, I have a new/better camera and can stop whenever the hell I want.

flirt.gif

Hmmm.....it may be the egg nog, but there are a few National Parks in BC/Alberta.

Someone...*cough*....could look in to some, ya know, rides/places to stay....

JS, NS

I've been curious about a rolling ride for some time

Last edited by a moderator: