Louisiana Ride Jan 12

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uctofeej

Master of Random Thought
Reaction score
Going on a ride starting from Baton Rouge starting at 10 am Saturday, Jan 12. Anyone takers? Post here and we'll arrange a meeting place.

Going on a ride starting from Baton Rouge starting at 10 am Saturday, Jan 12. Anyone takers? Post here and we'll arrange a meeting place.

I'd take you up on that, but our Rig Riders of Acadiana Chapter is having our annual membership drive and crawfish boil that day at Cajun HD in Lafayette. If'n ya out just cruising around, there is also a chilli cookoff that day at Cajun HD.

Jay

'04 FJR 1300

I'd take you up on that, but our Rig Riders of Acadiana Chapter is having our annual membership drive and crawfish boil that day at Cajun HD in Lafayette. If'n ya out just cruising around, there is also a chilli cookoff that day at Cajun HD.

Jay

'04 FJR 1300
Thanks. It's gonna be a point-n-shoot-down-whatever-road-calls-me kinda day, so I just may end up over that way.