Tech Day Thanks!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportsguy

searchgeek - author
Reaction score
Quick note to say thanks to Bryan, Marrissa, Hudson, escapfjrtist, tailwind, panman, BBQ and everyone else who help out today and that I know I'm forgetting to mention. The Heli triple clamp makes a noticeable difference in your riding position - I'm liking it. :D

As always, it was great to see everyone - Neihart, too. ;)

Awesome day playing with Dave's Husky, too - always fun to work on dual sports... though I'm still befuddled by his need for grip warmers on such a manly bike...oh well... who am I to judge? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
A Big Thanks to Brian and Marissa for a Great Tech Day/Food Fest, I got my new tires on the R6 and was able to help a few other with there projects. I counted 30 bikes. It was good to see everyone there and look forward to the Vacouver Island ride in September.

Very very cool - someday I'm going to make a PNW tech day just to say I was there!

DC, When you are able to, we got a place for you to stay!

I counted 34 bikes, 3 cages, and 40 people. At one point I got a chance to look up the hill in front of the house and saw bikes nose to tail all the way across the front of the property. Hopefully someone got a picture they can upload.

was a great day to get everyone together

Very very cool - someday I'm going to make a PNW tech day just to say I was there!

DC, When you are able to, we got a place for you to stay!

I counted 34 bikes, 3 cages, and 40 people. At one point I got a chance to look up the hill in front of the house and saw bikes nose to tail all the way across the front of the property. Hopefully someone got a picture they can upload.

was a great day to get everyone together
Here are some picture of Tech Day

IMG_2710.JPG

This box is ticking??

IMG_2711.JPG

IMG_2709.JPG

IMG_2713.JPG

IMG_2714.JPG

IMG_2716.JPG

Neihart hunting for PIE..

IMG_2719.JPG

IMG_2715.JPG

IMG_2720.JPG

IMG_2721.JPG

IMG_2724.JPG

IMG_2725.JPG

IMG_2727.JPG

IMG_2728.JPG

We need a center stand..

IMG_2729.JPG

IMG_2730.JPG

IMG_2731.JPG

IMG_2732.JPG

IMG_2733.JPG

IMG_2734.JPG

Now we can start adding farkels..Capt we got POWER..

Many Thanks Bryan and Marissa for once again being the perfect host(s) for this event.

Had a great time riding to the tech day, (our first group ride) so a big thank you to everyone who rode from carnation to Auburn, especially Panman and Niehart for being Mrs Dabrits wingmen.

It was great to see everyone again !, lots of new (to us) faces, tons of bikes what a great event. !

Sorry to say the video camera decided NOT to co-operate, got home deleted all the setup files on the card and guess what it worked, I guess one of the files was corrupt :angry2: . So my apologies no video, that just means we have to have a ride "do over", just to get video of course !. :yahoo:

Here are some of our pictures of the day, enjoy.

The Carnation Meeting point.

P3270004.jpg

P3270003.jpg

P3270002.jpg

P3270001.jpg

The Tech Day

P3270012.jpg

P3270013.jpg

P3270014-1.jpg

P3270009.jpg

P3270015.jpg

The row of bikes, some had already left hence the gaps

P3270017.jpg

P3270018.jpg

P3270005.jpg

The view from above.

P3270019.jpg

P3270016.jpg

DB

What a fun day. Special thanks to Bryan and Marissa for letting the crew (again) invade their home. The ride down from Monroe / Carnation found ten brave souls to make the trip...we were hoping for five or so. Great to see new folks meet for the first time and put forum names to real people. I'll search my pics to see if are any *special* ones that need posting.

--G

Great day! Forty people??????? Guess I spent to much time working to put on riser plates!

Had a great ride home also, always a good day when you can help a few folks out, shake a few hands and burn up five gallons gas!

A few pics...

Carnation meet for the East-siders --

DSCN1640.jpg

Coffee! Niehart at his best.

DSCN1641.jpg

*Special* parking for Panman and Niehart.

DSCN1642.jpg

DSCN1647.jpg

DSCN1645.jpg

Beamer Reamer & Mrs plus JamesW with summer planning...

DSCN1646.jpg

Tires, tires, everywhere!

DSCN1650.jpg

The Magician with the NoMar in action.

DSCN1651.jpg

Triple Clamp installation bay..

DSCN1654.jpg

bikerskier at it again...GenI Pair-ectomy

DSCN1659.jpg

Umm, Pie!

DSCN1661.jpg

--G

Had a Fantastic time at the Tech Meet today. Fabulous weather, friendly people and the very best hospitality....Thanks soooo much Bryan and Marissa for putting on such a great meet....I usually only eat that good when I'm visiting Mom's house!

Also, I want to thank all those who helped me put on the riser plate and fiddle with the bike. A special thanks to Kevin, Bryan, Marcus and Duane.

The ride home was SWEET!!

As always, a huge thanks to Brian and Marissa.... the greatest hosts ever!!!

Great to see some new faces and what a wonderful day for a ride too and from...albeit the morning ride was a bit chilly 28 degrees leaving Cashmere...was probably a bit chillier crossing Blewitt.... Thanks juniorfjr (fred) for riding along.

Thanks to Eric, Jim(fjrwalker), and Dave (Duster19) for meeting in Cle Elum; no pics, but five represented the eastside.

One of these days I aspire to be like ahchiu (Marcus) and take lots of cool pictures. Thanks cameraman Marcus...

IMG_2728.JPG

We need a center stand...

Thanks Eric and Jim... wonderful special assistants...

B

Awesome day! Thanks so very much to the generous Bailey family! Accomplished about half of my ambitious wish list but got the hard one for me done (PAIR tubing removed with escapefjrstist's help) Thanks, George! and everyone else who helped me with the fuse panel and wiring! Great day, great food!

Byran and Marrissa are just great people. I'm not sure, but should the host work so hard he's sweating? :eek: I'm totally stoked to meet such nice people. Thanks to all that helped me today (Bryan, Steve, Dave B., Brian, George, Marcus). The new PR2 are sweet.

If any of you come over to the Dry-Shitties, you have a place to stay and a riding partner.

Thanks again,

Dave

Thx Bryan and family for hosting another great event. Most of the old familiar faces and tons of new people to meet. Was a great day!!

Bryan and Marissa have really out done themselves this time. Another very special PNW Tech Day. While I needed nothing done on the bike and had to depart early, I benefited greatly by just being there. Like everyone else Bryan and Marissa, thank you again, the opportunity to attend was greatly appreciated.

Keep Going!