Tech Day Thanks!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about something on the east coast?

You are more than welcome to make the trip out for the next one...
Believe me I would have been there if I had known about it

....and I needed some work done

....and I could have gotten the time off work

....and my wife would have let me

Looking for someone nearby who has done the Audiovox CCS100 install. Got one sitting in a box and have just about memorized all of the available walk-throughs, but still a bit wary.

Bryan and Marissa have really out done themselves this time. Another very special PNW Tech Day. While I needed nothing done on the bike and had to depart early, I benefited greatly by just being there. Like everyone else Bryan and Marissa, thank you again, the opportunity to attend was greatly appreciated.
Keep Going!

Lending a couple more pics. Just returned from a great Splish Splash ride to central OR. Two great days back to back......

Thanks again Bryan.

P3270595.JPG

P3270590.JPG

P3270592.JPG

P3270594.JPG

Keep Going!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bryan and Marissa,

Thanks once again for putting on this event you truly know how to make so many people feel welcome. It is hard to believe that three years ago maybe 7 -8 FJR's showed up, last year 15 or so and this year 30 some odd bikes?

Bryan thanks for your expert tire mounting, Steve for the precise balancing and Curly Joe for the wood jack stand - it works well as I used it when re-mounting the wheels.

Good to see everyone again and see you soon,

J

For Sac Mike - Hopefully I got the forum names right - L-R in the pictures
Thanks, Auburn. The only one I recognized for sure the first time was Jay H. We were roomies up in Nakusp. Man, that guy snores like a BUZZSAW!

Oh, wait. that was me.

:blushing:
Hi Mike,

Glad you finally got your story straight..........

Hope to see you in Eureka!!!!!

J

I was heading out of town (country actually) right after the tech meet, which has precluded me posting. So here's a late but very well deserved double thumbs up to Bryan and Marisa for hosting the tech day! :clapping: :yahoo: You guys rock!