Apple Run

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I'm not sure there is anyone close enough to me to make hooking up for a half day run worthwhile, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Sunday brunch-ish heading up to Flat Rock to load the FJR down with apples. Skytop Orchard

It's not as Howdy Doody as it sounds. The backroads around flat Rock NC are a blast.

Hey Wayne,

Sounds like a really nice trip. Originally had planned on doing some riding this weekend since Kim is off to the Toby Keith concert tomorrow evening, but sometimes life likes to take funny twist. After coming home from EOM on Sunday and feeling fine, I flew back out to Marshalltown IA where I have been working the past year and a half, and ended up in the hospital ER on Wednesday. I was as close to having a heart attack as one can get without damaging the muscle tissue. They found a blockage (99%) in one of the arteries and had to put in a stent. Finally was able to fly home this past Sunday and got in to see a local Cardiologist just this morning. Doc says need to take it easy for another week so a long bike trip might be pushing it.

I have a couple of photos from our EOM trip I’ve been wanting to post be have been experiencing some major issues with Photobucket. Their server keeps locking up on me when trying to upload. One of the photos was a good group shot after we got back. I’ll send you a copy if you like. Just send me a PM with your email address.

George "CBXBull" Newman

Latest posts