Announcing the Rally Rallye 2011 Style

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, i signed up for the rally just so everyone else could have a chance at winning, but, it will be my first. Steep learning curve ahead...ahhhh! No brakes!!!! Look out below!!!! :blink:

Hey Rick, er I mean your Rally Bastagness Sir -you gonna let that new Duc swim in the Rally? :eek:
As much as it pains me precedence has been set, last year Starky rode his MultiStrada in the Rally Rallye.

I do know of a nice water crossing that might not be too 848 friendly :evil:

Ok, i signed up for the rally just so everyone else could have a chance at winning, but, it will be my first. Steep learning curve ahead...ahhhh! No brakes!!!! Look out below!!!! :blink:
One other thing, like last year the rider that gets the most points will be recognized some how but the Grand Prize (something really cool that has yet to be determined) will be given away to the rider that comes closest to a secret score. So everyone has the same chance to be a winner :good:

Also everyone signed up so far is in the Novice class. Rookies!!

...Also everyone signed up so far is in the Novice class. Rookies!!
I say, just for fun, on a lark, you give just 1 unnamed participant <cough>TriggerT<cough> the Expert Class program...be good amusement for you, and we'd get the joy of seeing him sweat.

See how he handles the stress...might be good training for him. ;)

I say, just for fun, on a lark, you give just 1 unnamed participant <cough>TriggerT<cough> the Expert Class program...be good amusement for you, and we'd get the joy of seeing him sweat.

Some rallies put you in expert class if you show up with a fuel cell, regardless of rider experience. Just sayin'.... :rolleyes:

I should have read Ricks Rally rules before posting, it looks like 3 of 4 are in Expert this year :yahoo:
What you shoulda read was the registration form :big_boss: Peeps that only have run the Rally Rallye can remain a rookie except Griff and he can't make it.
Rick you have known me longer then anyone on this forum :blink: you should know by now my reading comprehesion SUCKS :p

It's simply amazing I do as well at this sport as I do :huh: :clapping: :lol:
OK now that I have :read: all of Rick's hidden rules , I have confirmed there is only 1 person that will be in the Expert Class TriggerT I guess I better sign up so he don't take it without any competion :nono: :nhl_fight: :lol2:

That and my 1088 Boni are being sent out early and I talked my way out of that class :yahoo:

I probably won't be down until Friday morning :eek: Rick you can buy me :drinks: Friday night :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Some rallies put you in expert class if you show up with a fuel cell, regardless of rider experience. Just sayin'.... :rolleyes:
Some rallies this, some rallies that, some rallies rules apply some rallies don't. The rules of this rally don't care what your fuel capacity is. Ask Da Juice and Cruzin how much their spiffy new fuel cells helped last year :blind:

OK now that I have :read: all of Rick's hidden rules , I have confirmed there is only 1 person that will be in the Expert Class TriggerT I guess I better sign up so he don't take it without any competion :nono: :nhl_fight: :lol2:
If you've read my rules you'll know that you're the only expert unless you can predict the future :turn: and if you're the only one in Expert you're guaranteed a last in class place finish :lol2: :lol2:

I probably won't be down until Friday morning :eek: Rick you can buy me :drinks: Friday night :p
Sheeyaa right :fuck:

If you've read my rules you'll know that you're the only expert unless you can predict the future :turn: and if you're the only one in Expert you're guaranteed a last in class place finish :lol2: :lol2:

Sheeyaa right :fuck:
I can't predict the Future butt I do have inside knowledge of other groups that put on Rallies in the Midwest :p

Check here before you make up your classes :rolleyes: :fuck: You might recognize rider number 476, I just gave him his number the other day :eek:

I really wouldn't expect you to buy :drinks: , after all the thought never crossed your mind after dragging your dirt bike all around the state last summer :fuck: A thank you would have been a nice gesture :eek:

I can't predict the Future butt I do have inside knowledge of other groups that put on Rallies in the Midwest :p

Check here before you make up your classes :rolleyes: :fuck: You might recognize rider number 476, I just gave him his number the other day :eek:
Yep I saw that he's signed up for the Bonzai but first he has to...

1 Show up.

2 Not ef up.

3 Finish.

Did ya write that down TriggerT :grin:

Latest entry is wabill from Bellingham WA, the dude is coming over 1500 mile to CFO and he's signed up for the Rally Rallye :good:

Why aren't you :big_boss: