What did you do to your FJR today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Washed mine for the first time, then some Mother's spray on wax and it looks awesome! :) I haven't had a paste or liquid wax that felt as smooth as this spray. :clapping:
Good to know. I've looked at the stuff, seemed like too easy, and too easy usually means waste of money. Nice to hear two people chime in on it, so I'll give it a shot.
I used a microfiber cloth to put it on and another to polish with great results. Shake the bottle well, if you think it's skaken enough shake it a little more, I was told the wax tends to settle to the bottom.

Replaced the right side EOM horn with a PIAA ,, nice n loud now :) ---- can't ride yet :( Oh!! - placed fork decals :rolleyes:

Nice! However, be warned, MajicMaker is gonna jump on any time now and tell you how his Supertone is louder. No worries, I like my new PIAA too. Majic is compensating for something.

Replaced the right side EOM horn with a PIAA ,, nice n loud now :) ---- can't ride yet :( Oh!! - placed fork decals :rolleyes:

Nice! However, be warned, MajicMaker is gonna jump on any time now and tell you how his Supertone is louder. No worries, I like my new PIAA too. Majic is compensating for something.
Nahhh! It's not compensating for anything. If they wanna use the PIAA's, that's fine with me. But, the Supertones are louder though! Researched the hell out of all of them and the Supertones were the loudest. You can fine that info yourself!! :p :ph34r:

Nahhh! It's not compensating for anything. If they wanna use the PIAA's, that's fine with me. But, the Supertones are louder though! Researched the hell out of all of them and the Supertones were the loudest. You can fine that info yourself!! :p :ph34r:
:p

Put Her away dirty and wet last time so i washed Her and got Her nice and clean for a ride the next day.

It rained but I didn't let it stop me. 130mi in the rain, and put her away dirty and wet.

Don't know why I bother cleaning Her up.

I looked under the cover to make sure it was still there.
+1, Gunny; I walked past Miss Lucy Liu my FJR, to take my BMW K1600GT Gisele out for a ride!
Miss Lucy will get even with you while you're sleeping. :huh:
Just wait until the BMW maintenace bill hits - Miss Lucy will start looking more attractive! He sent me the maintenance intervals for the $$$ german turd and me thinks it's going to be pricey!

I looked under the cover to make sure it was still there.
+1, Gunny; I walked past Miss Lucy Liu my FJR, to take my BMW K1600GT Gisele out for a ride!
Miss Lucy will get even with you while you're sleeping. :huh:
Just wait until the BMW maintenace bill hits - Miss Lucy will start looking more attractive! He sent me the maintenance intervals for the $$$ german turd and me thinks it's going to be pricey!

BMW = BRING MORE WALLET :lol: :lol:

Took her for an all-too-short ride this afternoon.

It rained a bit, but that was an improvement from the morning when it rained AND snowed AND hailed simultaneously for nearly half an hour :blink:

Installed a Givi V46 top box, Admore light kit, frame sliders, Garmin Zumo 550 and V-stream windshield.

Spent yesterday howling around the Dragon and the Cherohala Skyway to celebrate!

Used it in a conversation with my new next door neighbor. Turns out the guy has a contract with Miller Motorsports Park to install live timing and scoring :yahoo: :clapping:

I think I'll hit him up to see if he needs 'help'. :lol:

This past weekend I changed the oil and installed a new Givi luggage rack and the adapter plate for my top box. Then got soaking wet on the ride home from my parent's house.