• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

06-15 Corbin front saddle, Gen II Risers, Handlebars

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokerider

Reaction score
These are take offs from a Gen II that I just bought last week.

Seat is marked Y-FJR13-6-F, but I *think* it was a special order as it is tall. Pics include model and trim number, I'm a 30" inseam and could not flatfoot the bike with this. Stock seat in low position I can easily flatfoot, my rough guess it's about 1.5 to 2 inch taller than stock in low.

It is unnaturally padded and comfy for a corbin, I rode it 200 miles home from purchase and it was great, just too tall.

$175 plus whatever shipping is.

Don't know the brand of the risers. I'm more of a sport bike position rider so I like my bars lower and forward. Selling with the extra set of handlebars in case you want to do a pin pull and still have a 'clean' set. These have some marking on the bars, could use a respray.

$50 and ship for bars and risers.

https://s1082.photobucket.com/user/smoketriples/library/fjr%20parts

Updated the pics with Corbin mounted and bike on centerstand. Billy, working on getting wife to pack so I can weigh/measure.

Weird that I can't edit my post, anyway, just a reminder, this is a TALL custom Corbin. If you have a 30" inseam like me you will be tippy toes and not happy. Needs a home with a long legged cowboy/girl.

Not sure if this will do any good, but by my estimate my bike with a standard Corbin the lowest part of the saddle, when on the center stand is 32 inches off the ground. With the standard seat in the raised position it is 34 inches from the ground. Let me know shipping costs to 77450

(I know how much it takes to ship a smuggler the other way
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
)