• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

'06 FJR Heli Risers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotecredneck

Reaction score
I still have a few of the Heli top triple clamp available for the '06-'07 FJR. My price is $299.00 plus shipping if anyone on the forum needs a set. The Riser blocks are an additional $62.95 if needed.

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have a few of the Heli top triple clamp/risers available for the '06 FJR. My price is $299.00 plus shipping if anyone on the forum needs a set.
Tony
Are you saying it is $299 for the triple clamp AND the risers? Or is that price just for the clamp?

Thanks

Roy

Are you saying it is $299 for the triple clamp AND the risers? Or is that price just for the clamp?Thanks

Roy
IIRC, the Heli's for the 2006 don't actually "rise", rather, they provide an offset to bring the bars closer to the rider.

It's a pretty gorgeous hunk of machined aluminum, I'll say that....

zoom01.jpg

ERP! Check that.... there is indeed a separate riser component now!

zoom01.jpg

zoom03.jpg

Tony - I assume it can be run without using the risers?

edit - (added) and if yes, are they still available?

The threaded holes for the RAM balls is almost worth it alone. I hate how few places on this bike there are to put things on.

So how far back and with risers how far up?
I don't think the Heli Tour Performance HRT Triple Clamp raises the bars up at all, but the triple clamp brings the bars closer to you by about 1.5 inches. Heli does make a set of risers that only work on their triple clamp. I think the triple clamp retails for $329 and the risers are an additional $69.95.

I ordered just the triple clamp and a set of ALLBALLS tapered bearings from lotecredneck (Tony). They were out of stock, but he was happy to help out. I think if you PM him, he'd be happy to make you a great deal. He owns the dealership and can order just about anything you want.

Waiting until after the install to see if I actually need the risers. With the bars 1.5 inches closer and the bar angles a wee bit different, I'm hoping I won't need the risers. But they can be added afterwards.

I still have a few of the Heli top triple clamp/risers available for the '06 FJR. My price is $299.00 plus shipping if anyone on the forum needs a set.
Tony
Tony, thanks to your guys, got my Helibar AE triple clamp unit today. Looks great and will have it on hopefully soon. :rolleyes:

Tony I am still waiting for product availablity. Any New when the triple tree and riser comes in?

I am ready to purchase.

Thx

Jim

Tony! These HeliBars are awesome. This upgrade made my bike into a Police Rodeo Bike.

It handles like good old KZ1000P. Thank you so much for fast service and good price.

Jim

Are these still available and can you sell them with the risers. I am having trouble with my left wrist and sitting up straighter would really help. If so please let me know how much and where to send the money to you? Thanks.