06 Heated Grips

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

co425

Reaction score
Anyone got a line on yamy factory heated grips for the 06 A. The AE has them why cant we get a kit for the A.

co425,

Try using the Search function for your topic but if you can't find what you are searching for you may want to start here

When searching, try entering things like "heated grips" or heated+grips+novaflyer and you will find a bunch of related topics with pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone got a line on yamy factory heated grips for the 06 A. The AE has them why cant we get a kit for the A.
Good question and it is definitely worth a revisit.

A thread that was started 5 months ago is probably not the latest info on getting the right size grips that bolt on.

co425,
Try using the Search function for your topic but if you can't find what you are searching for you may want to start here
I just ordered that kit. The Yammie OEM kit is in excess of $400 from Yamaha direct. Screw that.

I just talked with University Motors in Fargo, ND. Gary recently got promoted to General Manager and no longer is the main parts guy. I talked to Mike, and he said that even though Yamaha has assigned a part number to add-on heated grips for the 06A, the kit is not yet available from Yamaha. Some people have tried to make the 05 heated grips fit the 06A and have had problems. Mike does not know when the 06A grips will be available.