• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

07 $6900

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gp74

Reaction score
Have an 07 in excellent cond with 28,500 mi. 2nd owner since 2000 mi. Just had recent valve check, throttle body check and coolant drain done. The bike has been very well maintained incl synthetic oil changes every 3-4K miles. Never down and always garaged. Has genmar risers, throttlemeister CC, G2 throttle tube, frame sliders with highway pegs, and outlet @ the rearset. Good rubber, only 1500 mi on rear. $6900 in SC. Below is link to CList ad. If interested PM me. Pics @ link below.

Link: https://columbia.craigslist.org/mcy/3324788238.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks pretty nice. Too bad I made a deal on one cuz this one woulda been in contention.

Any chance you wanna sell the backrest separately?

Looks pretty nice. Too bad I made a deal on one cuz this one woulda been in contention.

Any chance you wanna sell the backrest separately?
Thanks. Actually the backrest isn't going with the bike. I've got a friend with an 07 that says he wants it. If he changes his mind though, I'll let you know.

Lowering to $6700. Don't have a clue how to change the title of the post to 07 $6700, or if that's even possible.

Only $6600!!! What a deal! I can't believe this is still available.

Here are the pictures from the OP's Craiglist Ad.

5K75F55J63Ea3M23Jdca8066e771e44691734.jpg

5Nc5Gc5J63G83M43H2ca88336dc08a17618ea.jpg

5G65K55Fc3E43M83J4ca851eaafc7c1d7176e.jpg

5G75He5X43Gc3I63Jcca879aeec86e1e516aa.jpg

Holy wow, that's a killer deal. I would've flown and rode for this if I hadn't found one locally. It's the best color after all. ;)

I finally had one serious inquiry yesterday, and by that time I decided it's probably a mistake to let her go...gonna keep her. It's probably a good thing no one got to me sooner or I may have had seller's remorse today.

I finally had one serious inquiry yesterday, and by that time I decided it's probably a mistake to let her go...gonna keep her. It's probably a good thing no one got to me sooner or I may have had seller's remorse today.

And I would have had buyer's remorse ! I enjoyed the marathon (3+ hrs on my dime !!) telephone conversation last PM. I do hope you are able to make it my way and ride some WNC & ETN twisties, as well as eat some "world famous" Ridgewood BBQ. Ride safely ! Gazelle

And I would have had buyer's remorse ! I enjoyed the marathon (3+ hrs on my dime !!) telephone conversation last PM. I do hope you are able to make it my way and ride some WNC & ETN twisties, as well as eat some "world famous" Ridgewood BBQ. Ride safely ! Gazelle

I guess I saved you some remorse too, although it did cost you some dimes! Enjoyed the conversation also, been checking out the CBXs, very interesting! I do plan to make it up that way. I haven't been to JC,TN and always enjoy new twisty routes. I'll get in touch. Take it easy.