07 AE Model

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millsaps2

Reaction score
Anyone seen the 07 AE model at a dealer? My dealer keeps saying all AE shipments are delayed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check with D&H in Cullman. I looked at one while picking up my 07 FJR1300A. It may have been an 06 as I think the color is the same. Gerald will know.

Two dealers I've talked to around the DC area had leftover 06 AE's that they couldn't move. Jerold at D&H says he is not ordering ANY for the 07 model year.

Two dealers I've talked to around the DC area had leftover 06 AE's that they couldn't move. Jerold at D&H says he is not ordering ANY for the 07 model year.
Last I knew, there was one in Henderson, NC, but it might have been an 06. I think they were expecting the 07 shortly...https://www.brewercycles.com

My experience with Brewers has been most excellent. Dont always have the best prices, they they will deal. Tell them "Gary from VA (FZ1 and FJR o/o)" sent you, and it might be good for additional discount. Be sure and ask for David.

I can't see why anyone would want on 07AE when the 06AE is the same exact bike, plus you should be able to work out a discount considering it was titled as on 06.

+1 on needing an 07 - same as 06 - I got an ebay "buy it now" AE for $11.6K a month ago - had to go to Missouri to get it but what a deal....so far so good on the bike.....

The dealers were Coleman Powersports of Woodbridge, VA, and Battley in Rockville. This was some time ago, so both may be gone by now.