• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 Anniversary edition Goldwing 30,000 miles, Traxxion, Penske $13,000 OBO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
I am selling my 2005 anniversary edition gold wing as i hardly ever ride it. It has just over 30,000 miles.

I bought it in Dec 2010 with 19,000 miles and have only put 11,000 miles on it in 3 yrs, it has many upgrades , kuryakyn backrest, highway pegs and luggage rack. Autocom, stainless belly pan, Windjammer adjustable windscreen. volt meter. Honda lower spot lights.

The bike is in great shape for being 8 yrs old.

if you have any questions please email me at [email protected] or call me at 310-850-9560

Bike is in Los Angeles I am asking $13,000 as it has over 4K in suspension alone.

DSC_5543.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I found out that Traxxion can't cure everything on a Goldwing but I managed to ride 20K in 3 years before I decided I had had enough.
smile.png

This iteration of the Forum will get ya coming and going. Too much coffee and the impatient multiple clicks will get you while you are waiting for something or anything to happen. Too much ethanol and you can't remember if you clicked so you click again (and again) just to be sure.

But its only the back of it Mark........:0
R
I also chased the back end of that bike a couple times. All I can say is that the one redeeming thing about Fairlaner smoking, is that it allows me to catch up. I actually followed that beast in the Sierra on a multi-pass ride day, through Death Valley, and during the Wheaton rolling ramble from Coalinga to Bodega Bay, splitting traffic on 101 at mach schnell, and down to Big Basin Redwoods. Who says pigs don't fly?

Very nice looking bike Fairlaner with the suspension upgrade makes it a must to have.

I had 2006 GL 1800 and often miss riding it.

Excellent 2 up riding and long distance riding motorcycle.

Good luck with the sale Fairlaner
smile.png

My Wingabago makes a great garage companion to the FJR - especially when my bride wants to ride. In fact, she says she wants to do a RTE for pie in Julian - as soon as we get our usual mid-December warm spell.

Somebody will have a merry Christmas with this addition to their garage. GLWS.

I thought you were one silly, crazy bastard for getting it in the first place but now I am not so sure. I mean you are getting too be an old fart and this is a good bike for you until it is time for the walker.

Richard, when I saw this bike a couple of years ago in La Pine I thought it was brand new. Can't believe it was six years old at that time. Good luck with the sale.

I have a friend with a 2003 he wants to sell, but he may have to lower his price now that your beauty is on the market.

Latest posts